Environmental Law Attorney in Southern California
Poole Shaffery has many years of experience representing business entities in environmental matters arising before state and federal courts and regulatory agencies.
It's Santa Clarita business attorneys have an in-depth familiarity with:
- Complex regulatory schemes governing environmental protection
- Regulatory boards
- Drawing experts from many relevant disciplines
Our case victories include the defense of "Fortune 500" companies as well as smaller, closely-held businesses and individuals in litigation and regulatory proceedings. Our attorneys have experience appearing before numerous regulatory boards, including the EPA, the DHS, Air Quality Management Control Districts, and the Department of Toxic Substance Control.
Our experience encompasses:
- Massive federal cost recovery "superfund" actions
- Private party cost recovery actions (CERCLA, state common law and statute)
- Hazardous waste (RCRA) actions
- Underground storage tank cleanup and reimbursement actions
- Complex Clean Water Act litigation
- FIFRA actions concerning allegedly defective pesticides
Issues arising under Proposition 65