Santa Clarita Employment Law Attorney
Employment Agreements, Wage/Hour Compliance & Severance Agreements
Employment law litigation can be time consuming, costly, and devastating to the long-term success and viability of a company. However, proactive effort and planning by employers can mitigate damages, and even significantly reduce risk of litigation. Poole Shaffery has extensive experience in this dynamic area of the law. Our California employment lawyers help clients to comply with all relevant laws by enacting sound policies and procedures for governing employment relationships.
Poole Shaffery 's employment law expertise includes the following:
- Wage/hour law compliance
- Employment practices
- Confidentiality agreements
- Employment handbooks
- Unfair competition/trade secrets
Our office locations throughout California make it convenient for businesses. Poole Shaffery's attorneys serve companies from offices in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles, Paso Robles, Orange County, and San Diego. If you need help with employment law litigation, contact us as soon as possible.
The firm has successfully represented clients in:
- Defense of state and federal disputes alleging wrongful discharge;
- Employment discrimination, retaliation and harassment involving race, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender, Sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, and military/ veteran status.
- Defense of class action lawsuits involving employment issues, including employee compensation, employee classification, wage/hours;
- Defense of claims alleging employment discrimination under California Labor Code Section 132a and serious and willful employment violations under the California Labor Code.