You're invited to the "Lien Based Medical Damages: Challenges and Pitfalls" webinar presented by the Themis Transportation Practice Group!
THURSDAY, JULY 30 - 2:00 PM ET
From 2017 to 2018, transportation related verdicts have increased by over 400%. One of the reasons for these nuclear verdicts is the highly inflated medical damage testimony provided by lien based medical doctors and facilities. Learn more about this alarming trend and steps to potentially mitigate the onslaught. We will additionally discuss the challenges faced by the industry when handling and litigating matters involving medical financing agreements.
Takeaways from the Webinar:
- How to challenge medical bills/unreasonable medical lien charges
- Pre-suit Settlement and Mediation Negotiation Strategies
- Lessons from the courtroom – How Plaintiffs are using medical liens as both a sword and a shield.
- Brendan N. Keeley, Founding Partner, Baumann, Gant & Keeley, P.A.
- John Shaffery, Partner, Poole Shaffery
- Nathan L. Lundquist, Vice President of Claims, Protective Insurance Company
- Griff Stelzner, Filing Expert, FG Stelzner, Inc.