Represented many manufacturers and property owners in matters involving alleged releases of hazardous materials to air, soil and groundwater including:
- Negotiations with governmental enforcement agencies regarding information requests and clean-up and abatement orders;
- Defense of actions initiated by public entities including the USEPA, Regional Water Quality Control Boards and private parties under CERCLA, RCRA and various state claims;
- Prosecution of claims for equitable indemnification and contribution against parties responsible for contamination;
- Activities related to purchase and sale agreements involving environmental representations and warranties;
- Due diligence involved in the sale and purchase of real property.