Poole & Shaffery, LLP has an immediate opening for a receptionist in its Santa Clarita office.
A receptionist manages front office tasks while interfacing with clients in person and on the
· Greet clients and visitors
· Answer phones in a timely and professional manner and take clear messages
· Schedule/maintain Corporate calendar
· Schedule court calls and calendar in Vision
· Receive, sort and distribute mail/faxes including FedEx and UPS shipments
· Receive, sort and file all attorney outgoing mail
· Maintain the Firm client matter lists for bi-monthly calendar meeting
· Copy, scan and file documents
· Index and pack files for storage and maintain storage listing
· Retrieve files from storage upon request
· Keep all attorney practice guides updated
· Maintain/order office supplies and keep all copiers stocked with paper
· Manage the postage meter electronically as needed
· Cater meals for meetings
· Arrange monthly birthday celebrations and assist with firm events
· Stock and clean the kitchen and conference rooms
· All other duties as assigned as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some college/trade school classes, Associate’s degree (AA) preferred; or at least two years
Able to operate copying/scanning equipment. Proficient in Microso Excel, Word, Power Point
and Outlook. Familiarity with the following programs a plus: Juris, Visions, Westlaw, Legal
Solutions and Forms Workflow.
Must have solid verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to read and
identify legal documents. Ability to communicate effectively to clients, attorneys and other
employees of the firm.
To apply please submit a resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com