The legal team at Poole Shaffery is pleased to announce that one of our very own Santa Clarita business attorneys, Brian E. Koegle, was recently featured in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal. In this "Labor & Employment Law Roundtable" issue, the publication calls on five leading attorneys to delve into the issues surrounding the ever-changing landscape of employment law. Among these legal professionals are Sue M. Bendavid, Karen L. Gabler, David Gurnick, Richard S. Rosenberg and, of course, our very own Brian Koegle—each of whom are called upon to address the state of business
employment law in 2013. In the issue, Mr. Koegle was asked to discuss topics that include:
- How serious a legal issue is social media in the workplace?
- How can employers remain current on employment law trends?
- Can business owners use independent contractors for service sales?
- Are salaried employees entitled to overtime in California?
- What are some of the most common Leave of Absence mistakes?
- What do businesses need to know about hiring an attorney?
As a member of the Labor and Employment Sections of the California State Bar and the Santa Clarita County Bar Association, Mr. Koegle is well-qualified to weigh in on these matters. If you are interested in finding out what he has to say about any of the aforementioned topics, you should not hesitate to pick up the latest issue of the San Fernando Valley Business Journal for yourself. If you would like to speak with Mr. Koegle personally about an employment or labor law issue, however, we encourage you to
contact our office today at (888) 595-5963. The legal team at Poole Shaffery welcomes the opportunity to review your case, so there is no reason why you should wait any longer to retain the professional assistance that you are looking for – call today.